Unified Email Security, Email Archiving, Data Loss Prevention and Encryption
Proofpointâ€™s unified email security, email archiving, data loss prevention and email encryption solutions provide complete protection against both inbound and outbound messaging threats. Learn more by exploring the Proofpointâ€™s email security solution platforms and modular email security defenses.
Proofpoint ENTERPRISE and PROTECT
Proofpoint ENTERPRISEâ„¢ delivers Proofpointâ€™s unified email security and data loss prevention features as a cost-effective, easy-to-adopt and easy-to-manage SaaS solution. Itâ€™s the industry's most complete and effective security for enterprise messaging infrastructures. Based on the same enterprise-proven platform that powers Proofpoint Messaging Security Gatewayâ„¢ appliances, Proofpoint ENTERPRISE offers the industryâ€™s most effective protection against both inbound and outbound email-borne threats, without requiring the installation of on-premises hardware or software.
Proofpoint PROTECTâ„¢ is an easy-to-use, low-cost inbound email security solution, designed for organizations that donâ€™t require outbound data privacy and email encryption features. It offers the lowest total cost of ownershipâ€”as well as simplified configuration and administrationâ€”coupled with Proofpointâ€™s unrivalled connection management, anti-spam and anti-virus accuracy.
Benefits of Proofpointâ€™s SaaS Email Security Solutions
- Delivers Proofpointâ€™s industry-leading messaging security featuresâ€”including anti-spam, anti-virus, email policy enforcement and data loss prevention capabilitiesâ€”as a cost-effective, on-demand anti-spam service.
- Proofpointâ€™s Flexible Managed Services Architecture meets any enterprise deployment strategy-from fully hosted to hybrid on-demand/on-premise installations.
- Flexible customization of your organizationâ€™s email security preferences, policies, enabled modules, end-user features, alerts and reporting.
- Proofpoint ENTERPRISEâ€™s next-generation hosting platform provides each customer with a fully-isolated instance, ensuring complete security of customer data and total flexibility in system configuration.
- Proofpoint PROTECT offers true, â€œlights outâ€ operation and zero administration overhead
Proofpoint ARCHIVE: Email Archiving
Proofpoint ARCHIVEâ„¢ is an on-demand email archiving solution that addresses three key challengesâ€”email storage management, legal discovery and regulatory complianceâ€”without the headaches of managing an email archive in-house. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, it can be deployed in days, with minimal upfront costs and planning. And because Proofpoint takes care of everything from storage to security issues, the archive can be easily managed by your existing messaging IT staff. Proofpoint ARCHIVE can be used by any enterprise that uses the Microsoft Exchange email server.
Benefits of Proofpoint's Email Archiving Solution
- Patented Doublebline Encryption guarantees that your data is fully protected in transit and in the cloud.
- Always be ready for litigation and regulatory audit requests with Proofpoint ARCHIVE's centralized, searchable, policy-based archive.
- High-speed search technology returns results in 20 seconds or less.
- Easily create and enforce legal holds during eDiscovery; comply with SEC and FINRA regulations for email.
- Email end-users are more productive with easy, self-service access to all their historical email.
- Improves email system performance and simplifies email system management through automated removal of large attachments ("stubbing") and PST file elimination.
Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateway
The Proofpoint Messaging Security Gatewayâ„¢ delivers the industryâ€™s most complete and effective secure messaging infrastructure for the enterprise. It combines a robust, enterprise-class MTA with perimeter security, anti-spam, anti-virus, secure messaging and outbound content security capabilities in an easy-to-deploy, hardened appliance. Proofpointâ€™s anti-spam appliances are available for both large enterprises and small- and medium-sized businesses. The Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateway is also available in a Virtual Edition that offers all of the same features as Proofpointâ€™s hardware appliances as an easy-to-deploy â€œvirtual applianceâ€ for VMwareâ€™s virtualization products.
Benefits of Proofpointâ€™s Email Security Appliance
- Hardware appliance combines an enterprise-class MTA and multi-protocol content (deep packet) scanning with perimeter security, anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-phishing, multi-protocol content security, policy-based encryption and reporting features.
- â€œPlug and playâ€ deployment, â€œset it and forget itâ€ administration: Easy to deploy, administer and maintain.
- Dynamically control which services are enabled on each Proofpoint appliance via Proofpointâ€™s centralized, web-based administration console.
- Variety of appliance models available to fit any size deployment.
Messaging Security Gatewayâ€“Virtual Edition
The Proofpoint Messaging Security Gatewayâ„¢â€“Virtual Edition delivers the same unified email security and data loss prevention features as Proofpoint's hardware appliances, combined with the many benefits of virtualizationâ€”including cost savings, rapid deployment and provisioning, simplified policy management and easy backup and disaster recovery. The Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateway Virtual Edition is ideal for enterprises that have adopted, or are moving to, the VMware environment.
Benefits of an Anti-Spam Virtual Appliance
- Breakthrough anti-spam virtual appliance combines an enterprise-class MTA with perimeter security, anti-spam, anti-virus, multi-protocol content security, policy-based encryption and reporting features.
- Deploys in just minutes by simply loading into your VMware environment, including VMware Server or VMware Infrastructure.
- Can be deployed in "hybrid" configurations along with Proofpoint hardware appliances or software servers.
- "Plug and play" deployment, "set it and forget it" administration: Easy to deploy, administer and maintain.