Leverage and protect your investments in VMware with the Veeam Management Suite.
The Veeam Management Suite is a set of industry-leading solutions for VMware backup and management, designed to provide significant cost savings, increase administrator productivity, and mitigate daily management risks for VMware deployments of all sizes. This cost-effective solution will help you automate routine processes of VMware management and gain complete control over your virtual infrastructure.
About Veeam Software
Veeam Software, a premier-level VMware Technology Alliance Partner , develops innovative software to manage VMware vSphere . Veeam vPower™ provides advanced Virtualization-Powered Data Protection ™ and is the underlying technology in Veeam Backup & Replication™, the #1 VMware backup solution. Veeam ONE™ provides a single solution to optimize the performance, configuration and utilization of VMware environments and includes: Veeam Reporter™ - VMware capacity planning , change management, and reporting and chargeback; Veeam Business View™ - VMware business service management and categorization; and a choice of VMware monitoring options including the nworks Management Pack™ - VMware management in Microsoft System Center , the nworks Smart Plug-in™ - VMware management in HP Operations Manager , and Veeam Monitor ™ - framework-independent VMware monitoring . Learn more about Veeam Software by visiting www.veeam.com
The Veeam Management Suite includes the following solutions to support your business needs as your environment growsover time:
- Backup and Recovery. With Veeam Backup & Replication, #1 Backup for VMware, you get a reliable, enterprise-ready disaster recovery solution for your VMware vSphere environment that offers 2-in-1: backup and replication, fast file-level restore for Windows and Linux, and built-in de-duplication â€“ all in a single product, to protect your VMware infrastructure.
Data Sheet (PDF)
Whats New (PDF)
- Reporting and Documentation. Veeam Reporter Enterprise is the first reporting and change management solution specifically designed for large VMware environments. Whether you need to document your virtual environment for executive management, to comply with internal or external requirements for IT documentation, or just to track and document changes, Veeam Reporter Enterprise can help you create management reports and detailed documentation on your virtual environment.
Data Sheet (PDF)
- Performance monitoring and alerting. Rapidly becoming an industry standard for performance monitoring, capacity planning and troubleshooting for VMware, Veeam Monitor meets the day-to-day needs of VMware administrators. It provides support for troubleshooting and issue resolution, as well as trend reporting and capacity planning - equipping you to proactively manage Virtual Infrastructure 3 (VI3) and vSphere system health and performance today and over the long term.
Data Sheet (PDF)
Whats New (PDF)
Choose the suite thats right for you
Veeam Software offers a full line of backup, replication and systems management solutions to help you manage the lifecycle of your VMware infrastructure. All products are available individually or in suites and bundles designed for specific customer scenarios.
Veeam Backup & Replication v5 with vPower
Veeam Backup & Replication provides 2-in-1 backup and replication for virtual machines running on VMware ESX(i). By leveraging the virtual environment and patent-pending Veeam vPower™ technology, Veeam Backup & Replication overcomes the limitations of traditional data protection and disaster recovery to provide fast, flexible and reliable recovery for all your virtualized applications, services and data.
- 100% Recovery Verification
- Instant VM Recovery
- U-AIR™(Universal Application-Item Recovery)
- Instant File-Level Recovery (IFLR)
Veeam Monitor 5.0 for VMware
The new standard for performance monitoring, capacity planning and troubleshooting for your entire VMware Infrastructure.
Veeam Monitor™ is an easy to deploy, framework-independent solution for VMware ESX/ESXi performance monitoring that was created expressly to help you better manage the health and performance of your VMware Infrastructure (VI) environment. Veeam Monitor provides support for troubleshooting and issue resolution, as well as trend reporting and capacity planning - equipping you to proactively manage Virtual Infrastructure (VI) system health and performance today and over the long term.
Veeam Reporter 4.0 for VMware
Enterprise reporting, change management and capacity planning for VMware
Veeam Reporter™ discovers documents and analyzes your entire virtual infrastructure. It maintains a complete history of all objects, settings and changes. And it trends performance and utilization. So you can really understand your virtual infrastructure—past, present and future.
It provides a customizable web-based dashboard that gives immediate access to the most up-to-date information for IT and business managers. Reporter addresses these key virtualization management challenges:
- Enterprise reporting
- Change management
- Capacity planning
nworks Management Pack 5.5 for Microsoft Ops Mgr for VMware
VMware Monitoring with Microsoft System
Protect your investments in Microsoft System Center and manage your physical and virtual environment from one console with the Veeam nworks Management Pack™ for VMware.
The nworks Management Pack provides scalable, fault-tolerant and agentless VMware infrastructure monitoring and management directly in Microsoft System Center, eliminating the need for a separate monitoring framework.
- Protect your investments in System Center
- Manage everything from one console
- Eliminate additional monitoring frameworks
nworks Smart Plug-in 5.5 for HP Operations Mgr for VMware
VMware Monitoring with HP Operations Manager
Maximize your virtualization outcomes and protect your investment in HP Operations Manager with the Veeam nworks Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) for VMware.
The nworks SPI provides distributed monitoring and management of the VMware infrastructure (vSphere and VI3) fully integrated into HP Operations Manager. It publishes VMware performance, events, configuration, state and topology directly into HP Operations Manager, giving you a common view across your physical and virtual infrastructures.
- Single management console
- Future-proof solution
- Comprehensive end-to-end monitoring
- Enterprise-class scalability and performance
- Proactive monitoring of virtual infrastructure resources
- Extensive report and graph library
- Veeam Business View integration