Enterprise Services provides full incident lifecycle around hardware break / fix. Typical product sets include SUN, HP, IBM AS400 & P series servers & EMC
98% of calls are resolved on the first visit. Escalation of the incident will take place after
If a call cannot be resolved during the first visit, the call will be escalated via the Escalation Process. All calls are to be resolved within the agreed SLA’s and will be monitored and managed by the call management system and the Scheduling team.
· Correct skills matched to request
· Parts and loan / Hot Swap equipment included with the exception of consumables
· Site Based spares (optional)
· Fully managed service including device and application monitoring (optional)
· Provide support for all of the Customers supported hardware and software where appropriate and agreed
· Management of incidents from initial contact and scheduling from Service Desk to resolution
· Will escalate issues to Service Desk within agreed time frames
· Software updates under clients Release Management Process
· CMDB updates provided
· Any 3rd party management or co-ordination subject to SLA suspension.